1) To provide free dental service to students & their parents of Janahit Maa. Vi.
2) To distribute free dental medicine as per reuirement of patients.
3) To provide other dental health related items such as brush, toothpaste, soap, etc. to students & their parents.
4) To aware the students & their parents about importances of dental health care.
1) Students of Janahit Maa.Vi & their parents.
2) Local publics resides around Janahit Maa. Vi.
"Dental Health Camp" is organized jointly by Rotary Club of Rupandehi & Rotaract Club of Rupandehi. The project was held on date: 6th October 2018, Saturday. The main purpose of organizing the project is to provide free dental services, free medicine, awareness related to dental health care, etc. to the students of Janahit Maa. Vi. & their parents. The project was started at 9:30 am & ends at around 3 pm.We are able to give free dental services to around 315 students including their parents & local publics.
The dental services was provided by Rtn. Dr. Mukti Sharma along with his 3 assistant continously for 5 hours. The clubs also provide toothbrush, toothpaste & soap to every visitors along with the awareness about the dental health.
The formal program was chaired by Rtn. Hari Prasad Neupane (President of Rotary Club of Rupandehi) & Rtr. Suresh Bhandari (President of Rotaract Rupandehi). The formal program was completed with the presence of Chief Guest- President of Tilottama Municipality Ward No:10, Special guest-President of School Management Committee, Rotarians of RC Rupandehi, Rotaractors of Rac Rupandehi, local publics, etc.